Lawyers Trust is a full-service, attorney operated, boutique title insurance and escrow company that conducts real estate closings and issues title insurance policies associated with the sale or refinance of both residential and commercial real property. Lawyers Trust serves clients throughout all of Maryland and its surrounding Mid-Atlantic states. We are committed to providing each and every of our clients with the finest quality real estate closing and title insurance services. We do this with prompt and personal service, exacting attention to detail, professional staff, transaction type and workflow differentiation, leveraging technology, underwriting expertise, underwriting integrity and above all a strong understanding of the local real estate market.
WHY BUYERS CHOOSE LAWYERS TRUST
The purchase of your home is probably your single biggest investment and as such it is important to carefully choose the title company trusted with that investment. Title services are not fungible, that is to say, the quality of the service and the end product that you receive will vary greatly from company to company. Following is a small sampling of things setting Lawyers Trust head and shoulders above the competition:
- White Glove Service. We believe that each client and their respective transaction is unique and therefore should not be processed in a boiler room or assembly line type operation as is the case with so much of our competition. Lawyers Trust will provide you with prompt and personalized service toward the end of ensuring smooth and pleasant transaction.
- Experienced Real Estate Attorneys. Each and every real estate transaction closed by Lawyers Trust is reviewed and underwritten an experienced real estate attorney. These same attorneys are also available to provide you with the hands on expert advice required to navigate through the intricacies of any real estate transaction.
- Professional Settlement Officers. Our professional settlement officers, each supported by dedicated and highly skilled processing staff, are your single point of contact and the Lawyers Trust liaison tasked with personalizing your settlement experience. A real estate professional will be with you at the closing not just a notary.
- Highly Trained and Experienced Staff. Lawyers Trust is staffed by experienced and highly trained real estate professionals. We do not hire up in the busy times and fire down on in the slow times. Instead, Lawyers Trust chooses to invest in people knowing that having a highly trained staff of real estate professionals is what makes the real difference in the service that are able to provide our customers.
- Attention to Detail. Attention to detail is very important in our business but often overlooked by our competition. If you cannot trust your title company to spell your name correctly, can you trust them with your money, your deed or the underwriting/legal examination of your transaction?
- Security. The security of your confidential information is paramount among our concerns. Accordingly, Lawyers Trust employs state of the art paperless title processing software, VOIP phones and ASP managed desktops, comprehensive physical and electronic procedures security for both the processing and retention of your confidential information including regular and thorough background checks on all employees and regular and thorough due diligence on all vendors.
- First Time Homebuyer Specialists. First Time Home Buyers sometimes need an experienced and caring hand to guide them through what can amount to a very stressful journey. As such, Lawyers Trust specializes in the First Time Homebuyer transaction and is happy to spend the extra time and give you the extra attention that you might need.
- Distressed Properties. Distressed Properties such as bank owned, short sales and foreclosures can be a great bargain but can by their very nature pose significant obstacles to closing such as a bankruptcy or intervening lien. As such, Lawyers Trust has developed the expertise to safely guide you through the maze of issues that can arise when purchasing a distressed asset.
- Convenience. Lawyers Trust will close your real estate transaction anytime and anywhere at your convenience.
- Technology. Receive real time status updates as to the processing of your real estate transaction and receive mobile access to your transaction documentation via our web portal and mobile apps.